Heating the shop with metal parts coating!

Subject: Heating the shop with metal parts coating!
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 05:50:34
Hi John, here's what I've been thinking. Since you were over, I've insulated
the ceiling of the garage, walls next with blown in insulation I think. In
the two birds with one stone dept. I've been looking into infrared bar
heaters. For lay-ups hang it over the bench. Then I can stand it up and cure
long powder coated parts. Something like this maybe?
http://www.buytack.com/products/ranch/kec/main1.htm
I found a powder coating gun for $115 bucks
http://www.caswellplating.com/frames.asp?bottom=/powder_coat.htm
This is an Idea I just started working on. Group if I'm missing something let
me know.

Steve
A217
Small bootleg server W/Cozy and Europa PICS:
http://67.161.165.67