Re: Metal parts.

Subject: Re: Metal parts.
From: Peter van Schoonhoven <pvans@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 05:33:36
I think the steel parts need corrosion protection.I my case I bought the
kit but have had to let it sit for a year before beginning construction and
I did not want corrosion to start, so I had all the steel cadmium plated
for about $80. Look great, just like a bolt for example.

Epoxy primer and paint would be good, or zinc chromate and paint, or powder
coat. The VansRV kits steel parts now come all powder coated right out of
the box

Peter