Re: aileron mass balance XS

Subject: Re: aileron mass balance XS
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:24:44
Bill,
  The weights are designed to balance a finished, filled and painted aileron,
and
are attached to the ailerons with fibreglass layers before finishing: If you
balance them before you will surely need to add some weight. Perhaps someone
has made a note of aileron weight before and after finishing and can give a
guide
as to what difference final filler/paint makes? Sorry, mines flying, didnt
check the weights in the build.
chus,
dave
g-bxum

>I did several trial and error fittings of the weights, >drilling them out from
the rear as you suggest.  I  >taped the weights in place and drilled out
material