Stall Warner

Subject: Stall Warner
From: Nigel Charles <72016.3721@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 04:25:25
Has anyone had any experience of the stall warner produced by Alan Cousins?
This device has the backing of the PFA so comes highly recommended. I have
fitted it to my Europa in preparation for the rest of the flight testing
and would appreciate any experiences with the device.

As this product will not affect the stall speed of the aircraft it might
obviate the need to fit stall strips provided the stall strips are not
required to modify the characteristics of the stall itself.

Nigel Charles