RE: Pulling on the Prop

Subject: RE: Pulling on the Prop
From: Svein Johnsen <svein.johnsen@mossww.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:52:59
I am probably one of the "freshest" pilots on this net, but maybe therefore
I remember so well how my CFI reacted when he saw me once push the Cessna
172 into its parking space by the propeller.  Did I get an earfull - - !
Re. making sure that the mags are off, how many things have happened because
"I was sure that --".  As we say here in Texas: Handle any gun as a loaded
gun!

Svein Johnsen - #A225