Re: Wing rib at Aileron question.

Subject: Re: Wing rib at Aileron question.
From: Paul Mansfield <PaulM@nsfield.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 11:16:42
<will be added to the build manuals at the next update>

Err, what about those of us who have already bonded on the trailing edge top
skin (after inspection & sign-off, I might add!!)

Is this strengthening only required on later wings?  Are we restricted to a
lower G or MAUW limit - or are we just more expendable than later builders?

Just curious.

Paul  #383