Fw: Squirrely handling

Subject: Fw: Squirrely handling
From: Kevin Pilcher <kpeng@waverider.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 01:43:08
Hi all,
         I am speaking from  200 hrs experience on my little tri-gear other
women ( G-OKEV ) & have landed & departed  with my cherished mono buddies
many WET/ BUMPY/uphill/downhill/atdawn/atdusk/uk/foreign grass trips, even
Bill Wynne's (lololololol) sorry Bill, and would have to say that Ivan & co
got it right in this department also.As for my speed/ performance, am I that
much slower? ask the mono guys.Regarding performance and reliability of the
Rotax  80bhp 912 engines Rowland Carson has probably got some numbers for
the fleet that he could maybe publish please?mine has never GUFFED once and
starts first time, is there another faintly near? even in the distant
future?
                            Regards to all
                                                  Kevin.