Re: Squirrely handling

Subject: Re: Squirrely handling
From: Klaus Dietrich <Klaus.Dietrich@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:07:23
very right so!
Believe the thing is to get proper/recent training with taildraggers like
getting checked out on a Piper Cub or Emraude just before starting flying your
bird....Also a couple of hours in a motorglider like the Dimona is of great
value!! Then the first 20 or so landings on grass and/or with an instructor
after that you will be "her master"....But I agree, it takes a bit of
time/excercise/patience...

Those with less patience, take the trigear...or a C172
Klaus