Kits For Sale

Subject: Kits For Sale
From: Trevor Dance <106305.2117@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 06:49:43
Hello Keith,

I had the same experience with a kit car company in the north of England.
One with an excellent
reputation. They saw my un started kit as "competition" and actually told
me I was not welcome
at their open day to try to sell my kit . Not surprisingly, when I sold my
early version kit (without their help),
 I DID NOT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST INCLINATION to buy one of their new kits, as
I had originally planned.

Whilst any kit company would have a problem recommending another builders
work, this
kind of thing is going to backfire big time if it is true. I would like to
see a comment from Ivan Shaw
on this before cancelling my plans to buy a Europa.

Regards
Trevor