RE: Fitting the Wing fairings

Subject: RE: Fitting the Wing fairings
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 06:16:06
Hi! Paul.
IMHO ! Don't put the fairings on until you have finish  filled and painted
the fuselage. ie:- leave the wing filling and painting until last. This way
if there needs any filling done on the fuselage then afterwards the fairings
can be fitted snug without the
need for silicone sealant to close any gaps. But then of course in use you
get a slight paint wear line around the line of the fairing. So you "pays
your money and takes your choice" !
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  Kit 337  Europa MKI /Jabiru 3300