RE: Kits For Sale

Subject: RE: Kits For Sale
From: Chris Cameron <chris.cameron@ot.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:43:33
Funny, I didn't get any response like that from the factory.  I told them
that I was looking at buying a just started project and had a couple of
questions.  They answered my questions and told me to e-mail and fax them to
confirm when I'd done 'the deal'.  I did that and received an e-mail in
response saying their records were updated!  They'd previously told me that
when they updated the records, the next builder support bill would come to
me.  No hard sell or anything!  BTW, this was the UK office, so I don't know
if that makes any difference.

Chris Cameron                                       Europa #386
chris.cameron@ot.co.nz                                   ZK-MYN
cell: +64 21 650 680
Life, don't talk to me about life ....(Marvin - HHGTTG)