RE: Introductions

Subject: RE: Introductions
From: Rick Sivier <rick.sivier@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 09:36:38
Hi Garry, welcome to the slightly strange world of Europa building.

Don't listen to all those people telling you not to bother with resin
pumps - IMHO it is an essential item.  I've only had to unblock it once in
nine months of use, so maintenance is not a problem and it is so much easier
when you are doing a lay-up and you need a bit more epoxy - just one quick
pump and it's done.  I got mine from Aircraft Spruce - not cheap, but good
value, I reckon.  I have built a cupboard lined with 50mm polystyrene in
which to keep the pump, heated with a winemaker's heating tray (you can get
those from Boots) connected to a thermostat.  You can get some more details
---From my web site: http://www.europa462.btinternet.co.uk .

Regards

Rick Sivier