Introductions

Subject: Introductions
From: Garry Copeland <garrett.copeland@ukgateway.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 23:20:18
I'd like to introduce myself as a new Europa builder, and make the first of
probably many requests for help. My name is Garry Copeland. I live just
outside Maidenhead in the UK. I've
recently taken delivery of kit 1 of a mono-wheel XS. Lurking on this list
was one of the deciding factors in selecting a Europa.

I have just about completed my workshop set up. Can any UK builders
recommend a source for a resin pump and a suitable electronic scale. I would
be happy to consider good second hand items.

Thanks.
Garry Copeland