RE: Introductions

Subject: RE: Introductions
From: Bill Bell <billb@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 00:00:12
Garry,

Scales Direct (0800 1692101) supplied us with a Soehnle 8027 200g x 0.1g
scales for 59.93 inc delivery and VAT which we thought pretty good at the
time and remain entirely happy with.
They are based in Hemel Hempstead (UK)which should be reasonably convenient
for you...
We're not that far ahead of you with our trigear but so far we haven't yet
felt the need for a resin pump( much to our surprise) but have kept our
resin and hardener in a modest heated cabinet with a 40w bulb in it- no
thermostat but the thermometer settles down to around 26 degrees.

Have Fun!

Bill & Sue (Kit 465)