Re: Space....

Subject: Re: Space....
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:56:31

>I have looked on the various FAQ's and they suggest that it can be done in a
>single garage, again I feel this would drive you nuts.

Peter Davis (#154, G-BYIK) did it, and he seems almost sane ... :-)
Of course I don't know if he'd choose to do it again the same way!

#279, being built by Eddie Hatcher, Bill Lams and Nick Crisp is SE
London area, and they have been known to frequent this list. There
are others on the southern fringes (Surrey, Kent). The factory may be
prepared to put you in touch, or [commercial alert] if you join the
Europa Club, you get a handy list of all builders sorted by area.
More info on the Club from me on request.

regards

Rowland