RE: Space....

Subject: RE: Space....
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:34:59
Hi! Edward.
I comfortably built mine in my double garage 16ft wide
by 18ft6ins long. Useful to have heating of electrical type not likely to
create humidity. Useful to have overhead joists to take the weight of the
completed fuselage on two pulley block systems (heavier at the nose end)
This way by arranging band slings round the fuselage it can be rolled over
on your own, making sure the slings don't slip forward.
I managed to get some polyurethane sealant painted (sorry mauled!) on to the
concrete floor as a damp proof
barrier. I insulated the double garage doors. Also had an extractor fan in
the window.
For a bench I had an upturned chest freezer (lid removed slides round on the
pained floor easily) with a 12ft by 3ft Formica kitchen work top fixed to
the bottom .
Hope this helps.
BFN
Bob Harrison   Kit 337 Custom Built Trike Mk1 Europa /
                                                                Jabiru
PS I will be at Croyden over some of this weekend with
my a/c in its trailer en-route to MT Propeller GMBH Bavaria for strain gauge
analysis since we can't trust the damn weather.!