Re: Taildragger conversion

Subject: Re: Taildragger conversion
From: Augustene Brown <augustene@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:11:18
Garry,
I must apologize for the email regarding the Europa Monowheel.  The letter was
written for your eyes only - and was intended as just a bit of banter between
friends, although it was a bit caustic.     I did not realize until this
afternoon that I had pushed the wrong button and it was posted for all to
read.    I am sorry,  it was not my intention to offend you or anyone else.
Please accept my apology.
Warm regards,
Augustene