Thrustline

Subject: Thrustline
From: Nic <tgynz@cts.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:11:02
I have a quick-build XS in my 40x20ft garage/shop untouched since delivery
last June.
My heart and mind tell me to mount the J3300 w/ a climb prop for the kiddies
safety.
However, my wallet is falling in love with a short-stroke, high winder 2100
VW w/ a Porsche crank, titanium rods and reduction drive.
I can run CIS (mechanical) injection and a larger propeller (this is where
the taildragger comes in) w/ the VW.
This would provide 120 HP @ 4400 RPM and an exhaust note similar to Formula
I racers. (wheeee)

Either way I have no thrustline recommendations.
I could hazard a guess - but no.
I will be seeking a higher authority on this as well.

Nic - xs145
:)