Re: Control Stick Grips

Subject: Re: Control Stick Grips
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:25:41

I have a pal who loves turning and polishing wood, so I asked him to fit me
out with a set of beautifully shaped and textured handles and knobs and
things to fit out the cockpit.

I still feel very comfortable with the wood texture and it looks nice! No
doubt someone will call it a fire hazard, but who cares. Nobody is happier
than me when I sit there with those controls in my hands.

I cant resist adding that the touch of spice, which comes with handling the
mono in its take off and landing phases, has added considerably to the joy of
flying for me. My previous experience was entirely 'spam can' trikes. When I
fly one those now they are so sluggish and boring.

 It is like any other love affair, -the little lady should never bore you if
the relationship is to be successful!

Happy landings ....... Bryan Allsop... G BYSA

PS. The control knobs didn't cost anything either.