Control Stick Grips

Subject: Control Stick Grips
From: Peter van Schoonhoven <pvans@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:31:38
Recently there have been several emails  concerning Stick Grips and
electrical push buttons.

I an just beginning my Europa construction, but wanted to pass along the
information on a source of Stick Grips for everyone.  I have these
installed on 2 other aircraft and they are great.  My  good friend Mike
Lewis owns a company that manufactures Teak stick grips, carved to nicely
fit your hand, and with a variety of electrical switch options. The hole in
the bottom can be ordered  for either Europa stick diameter.

These grips are in the Vans Aircraft catalog, are in Aircraft Spruce, and
are used as factory installed on the new Lancair Columbia 300
Aircraft.  You can get them a bit cheaper if you order direct.

The company is:

   Custom Aircraft Grips
601 First St
Kelso, WA 98626   USA

My apologies for the shameless advertisement, but perhaps some builders
will find the info useful.
Fax  360-274-6508
phone   360-274-6508
email   michael@kalama.com