Re: Getting "on the step"

Subject: Re: Getting "on the step"
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 23:11:16
Well, possibly yes if comparing different brands, as Tony was
describing.  The RFG-II formulation now phasing in here is admitted by
the Environmental Protection Agency to suffer about a 2% power/economy
hit, as compared to RFG-I (the stuff with MTBE, now deemed bad for the
environment).  And if gov't says 2%, figure how much? <g>

Regards,
Fred F., A063