Europa Performance

Subject: Europa Performance
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:50:40

I can't stand being quiet any longer!

My Europa 912S powered XS beats the performance specs in the brochure.

It cruies faster than the advertised 161mph (140knts) at 8,000ft - In fact
it will beat it even at 3,000 ft.

It climbs much better than the advertised 1000fpm (at gross).

While I haven't actually measured it with a tape measure I am sure I can
easily beat the advertised 590ft takeoff roll - probably by well over 100ft.

Plus its a kick in the butt (can I say that?) to fly.  My last plane was a
Globe Swift with a 210hp IO-360 and the Europa is just as fast, burns 1/3
the fuel and is just as much fun to fly (actually even more fun cause it has
a STICK!).  Plus stopping at the Shell car station for cheap fuel is still
fun and I can land places I never could before.

Havin' fun.

Bob Jacobsen
A131