Re: Assistance with a mysterious reinforcement...

Subject: Re: Assistance with a mysterious reinforcement...
From: flying <pauld.stewart.fly@virginnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:30:56
A curved bulkhead following the line of the rear curve of the tunnel
certainly leaves more space around the fuel selector area than the original
plywood one suggested in the manual. Made up a template from roofing lead
(not nicked I promise) tapped onto place with a mallet, layed up 3 plies of
bid over clingfilm and finally layed up a couple of brackets to take ancor
nuts for fixing. I've got a couple of pics if anyone is interested.

regards Paul Stewart