Re: Future Rotax Developments

Subject: Re: Future Rotax Developments
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 11:30:12

Paul McAllister wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am going to order my 912S early next year.  I was wondering if Rotax had
> any planned developments in the 91XX family of engines.  I'd hate to buy
> mine only to find out that they have released a fuel injected 912 or some
> such animal.

Rotax's next engine will probably be a V-6/200hp - but there is a suitable fuel
injection setup (full programmable) out there - as fitted to Ducati and Guzzi
V-twins.
Nigel Beale has had a set for years, but not the time to dail it in. When the
FLYER
Europa is flying (there's light at the end of the tunnel... I think) it will be
high on
the priority list.