Future Rotax Developments

Subject: Future Rotax Developments
From: Paul McAllister <pma@obtero.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 12:37:38
Hi All,

I am going to order my 912S early next year.  I was wondering if Rotax had
any planned developments in the 91XX family of engines.  I'd hate to buy
mine only to find out that they have released a fuel injected 912 or some
such animal.

If anyone is in the know I'd be interested. By the way, I am finding the
choice between a Rotax and a Jabiru 120 Hp a difficult one.  I suspect with
its significant price advantage that it may become much more prevalent on
the front of Europa's and many other aircraft.

Cheers,  Paul (363)