Re: Digital scale and level

Subject: Re: Digital scale and level
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:56:16
In a message dated 12/11/00 6:47:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
terrys@cisco.com writes:

<<
 The Ohaus Scout is a good scale, with 0.1 gram
 resolution.

 We found the Smart Level very usefull when rigging
 the wings and setting up the thrust line on the prop.
 0.1 degree resolution is typical of the digital levels.

 Terry Seaver >>

Hi Folks,
I second this in both areas. I also am very satisfied with the Scout 400 and
the Smart Level. Only wish I had  the approapriate weight to check the
calibration of the scale.(never got a book with mine either)
Troy -120