Re: FW: Club Christmas Dinner Coventry.

Subject: Re: FW: Club Christmas Dinner Coventry.
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:53:14
        type="multipart/alternative";

  I find myself just a little taken aback that all the limited 8 places
on the fly out to Croatia are filled but I guess perhaps I should not be
too impatient and learn to walk before I try to run !!! (metaphorically
speaking of course!)
  However I would hope that should anyone have to drop out I will be
given an opportunity to consider replacing them.

  Bob,
  the places available were increased to 10 by Peter to help cope with
the demand and unfortunately there is already a waiting list in
operation.
  There is still plenty of time to put your name down for the French
trip at the end of the year.
  The reason for the limit was that last years fly-out to Prague had 18
aircraft attending and the organisational aspect was an absolute
nightmare. Trying to sort out paperwaork requirements, accomodation and
transport not to mention the different daily individuals requirements
takes some believing.

  Dave Watts.