FW: Club Christmas Dinner Coventry.

Subject: FW: Club Christmas Dinner Coventry.
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:39:37

Subject: Club Christmas Dinner Coventry.

Hi! All .
I would like to express our thanks to Sara (ably assisted by Grand Dad and
Grand Ma!) and Roland for the considerable efforts put into making the
Dinner a successful event.
Jan and I enjoyed meeting a number of club members for the first time and
renewing the acquaintance of others, a good start to the current festive
season.
As ever at such functions time flys by and there's never sufficient to get
circulated round everyone, least of all be able to wish all farewell and
thank them for their good company, hopefully this note manages to fill some
of those
deficiencies.
I find myself just a little taken aback that all the limited 8 places on the
fly out to Croatia are filled but I guess perhaps I should not be too
impatient and learn to walk before I try to run !!! (metaphorically speaking
of course!)
However I would hope that should anyone have to drop out I will be given an
opportunity to consider replacing them.
Let's face it how else are earlier kit builders going to assist those
following other than assisting with fly outs, as even at Kit337 I'm
certainly getting somewhat out dated with giving forum advice because I
haven't experience of XS building ?
In the meantime  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with clear calm sky's to
one and all for 2001.

>From
Jan and Bob Harrison  G-PTAG