Lights

Subject: Lights
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:13:50
Hi All,
Show of hands, (for USAbuilders); how many are planning to or have gotten
their Europa certified for night VFR? Of those, how many of you have used the
Aeroflash strobes instead of the Whelen or is this possible? Can we get away
with using the Aeroflash here in the USA? I wanted to use the Aeroflash
because of cost but the "joules" are only 10 vs 19 & 34 joules for the
Whelen. Not sure yet of the candlepower for the Aeroflash, but the Whelen are
400. I wanted to put individual power supplies in the foam wingtips to avoid
high voltage runs that might interfer with radio reception.
Troy