Re: Things that go bump in the flight

Subject: Re: Things that go bump in the flight
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:06:28
 Mike, you wrote
     "silly thought, (semi merry on a good pinot), how're your flaps set up?
are the noses snugged up nicely in the closeouts?  If not, just the right
ammount of turbulence might have the effect you describe as they bump
against the wing."

Like you, my finest thinking is done with the aid of a bottle of Pinot Noir.

Regretably it is difficult to check the closeout clearances unless the
aeroplane is set up in the workshop, or unless it is in flight with the flaps
and wheel up. Then I have difficulty keeping up with it.

Since reading tonight's email responses I have had the chance to withdraw and
top up my body fluids. Accordingly my brian is now at it's finest edge. I am
at mi most lucid and clearly can see the probalem.There are loots of ways
that her noises kept banging turbulont, but I hav desthided that the boomps
are ploblably fairees coupulthwaiting in my swing.Their outfriggen legs is
clappinggginst the boompsdaisies. The noses snugged cosy and smiley.
-Sobvious!

They boomsy boompsy allnite long.    Tomotto i Sea hoW gud i rote.

knite nite mikee.........BRyyannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn