Re: Europa filters

Subject: Re: Europa filters
From: Kevin Pownall <kevpow@iinet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:22:15
I should like to express my appreciation to Nigel Charles ,Bob Jacobsen ,
Bob Harrison ,Jim Mc avoy,Lance Weller, John Moran, Mark Chetwynd Talbot,
Ron Swinden ,John Chesborough, Laurie Nicholson and Fred Fillinger
Who have all taken the time to share with me their experiences and solutions
to the filter problem I experienced.

The forum has been extremely elucidating to me and I hope all  new builders
are able to access this well of information before relying on the Puralator
filters.

I will be back in the air soon but this time with a commercial type paper
filter.

You have all shown the true EUROPA spirit and I am most grateful.  Kind
regards to you all
Kevin Pownall