Extraction tool for Amp-Leaf Connectors

Subject: Extraction tool for Amp-Leaf Connectors
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:24:57
A list server participant just sent me a picture of the connector used on
the back of his MicroMonitor to ask if we stock an extraction tool for
it. Actually, I have a tool . . . which I fabricated about 20 years ago.
You can see a picture of the tool along with instructions on its
fabrication and use at:

  http://www.aeroelectric.com/articles/amplefxt.jpg

     Bob . . .
     ( Knowing about a thing is different from  )
     ( understanding it. One can know a lot     )
     ( and still understand nothing.            )
     (                     C.F. Kettering       )
           http://www.aeroelectric.com