Fw: Re: Europa Installation

Subject: Fw: Re: Europa Installation
From: Wilksch Airmotive <mark@wilksch.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:51:40
Dear Forum and Mike Gregory

Corrected WAM-120 installed weight estimate:

Item                                                     Weight(lb)  Notes

Proto Engine inc cooling pack           220.5  "standard" radiator
Coolant Bottle (Rover)                             2.0
Exhaust silencer and bracket                  5.0
Oil - 4.5 litres                                             8.4
Coolant - 5 litres                                     11.0  could reduce a
bit

TOTAL                                                   247

.................MARK WILKSCH
www.wilksch.com