Re: Continental O-200

Subject: Re: Continental O-200
From: J. de Jong <J@however.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:51:34
Hi all,

I also won't have to select an engine for a while and I agree with Tony Wickens
- when the time comes I will go for a well established Europa propulsion system.
The engines on my current list, from most to least likely are: Rotax 912S, Rotax
914, Jabiru 3300, BMW1100RS, WAM 120. The criteria are: weight, power, proven
reliability. And diesel would be nice.

I could not find, on the internet, a reference to any new specifications (re:
power curve shift to lower revs) for the Jabiru 3300, by the way.

Jan de Jong
461