RE: Continental O-200

Subject: RE: Continental O-200
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:42:11
Hi! All
If you are looking at a Continental why not investigate the Jabiru 3300, it
only weighs in at 73kg. and the latest is reputed to achieve 120hp at
2900RPM continious . Direct drive ,no gearbox weight and no gear rattle, air
cooled no coolant and therefore not like a "plumbers nightmare" ,I should
have some figures soon as I get over a slight glitch of fitting my Prop !
Regards
Bob Harrison Kit337 Europa /Jabiru3300 G-PTAG