Fuel Tank worries

Subject: Fuel Tank worries
From: Brian Rauchfuss - PCD <brauchfu@pcocd2.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:53:03

I tried to send this message to Andy at Europa, but the address I had didn't
work.  Can anyone tell me the correct address or answer the questions?

-- Start of included mail From:  Brian Rauchfuss - PCD
<brauchfu@pcocd2.intel.com>

Subject:  Fuel Tank Question
Date:  Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:24:54 -0700 (PDT)

Andy,

I just bonded in my fuel tank last weekend, and I am now having second
thoughts on how I did it...

I remember reading that the brackets are not meant to be bonded to the
tank, but rather that the brackets support the tank.  Due to the way
I did the layup, one of the brackets ended up with plastic film between
the tank and the bracket, but at the time I didn't worry about it.

Now I have looked through the manual and cannot find the quote on support
versus bonding.  Can you tell me if the bracket need to be bonded to the
tank?

Also, I keep hearing about a water drain kit, but I have not seen anything
official on it.  What does the water drain kit consist of?  What does it
cost?

Brian Rauchfuss
#A72
-- End of included mail.