Re: Audio connections

Subject: Re: Audio connections
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:08:07
I am sure I'll be corrected by others who know more later but technically I
think you need a pre-amp however should you be doing this at all?

Certainly in the UK its illegal to use a mobile phone from the air. As your
altitude increases I think you attract technical problems as the phone talks
to more and more cells.

In the UK there are strong moves to prevent the use of phones whilst on the
move due to the extra work load placed on drivers. It could be considered as
being even more dangerous in a/c where at certain times the workload is
already very high.

Jerry

                                                lts@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown