Re: Audio connections

Subject: Re: Audio connections
From: Paul McAllister <pma@obtero.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:13:40
Hi Thomas,

I did hear a couple of people chatting at the airport the other day about
mobile phones.  Apparently one of them made a phone call while in the air
and a couple of days latter the FCC contacted him about it.  The probelm
seemed to be that the call accessed many cells at the same time and really
got the system confused.  They asked him (politely) not to do it any more.
I don't know how true the story was.