RE: Fuel Tank worries

Subject: RE: Fuel Tank worries
From: Paul & Liz Atkinson <paulliz@cix.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:53:09
In article
<NDBBIABIDKCBPINGJMIACEMACAAA.rob-housman@worldnet.att.
net>, rob-housman@worldnet.att.net (Rob Housman) wrote:

> "...a lot to be desired."   INDEED, the starboard
drain, per the
> instructions, is in the battery box of the XS!

Agreed.
I now have two holes which I could do without. I would
advise anyone about to do this mod talk to the factory,
before picking up any tools in anger. I haven't yet
decided where the drain holes will end up, but Neville
Ayers suggested they go inboard of the rudder cables.
So I will attempt to cut the new holes once the  cables
are in place and I have decided on the exact positions
of the baggage bay supports.
I have been away for a while so am slowly going through
about 120 unread messages on this forum!

Paul Atkinson