Goldwing Aviation Warning

Subject: Goldwing Aviation Warning
From: Nigel Graham <NigelGraham@intercept.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:14:36

Rob,

I ordered and paid in full for a set of twin strobes from Goldwing  Aviation
back in May of this year. I was promised delivery within a month (seven
months ago). Since that time I have seen nothing of my strobes, received  no
receipt for my money (although the cheque was cashed quickly) and have  found
it impossible to contact the company.

The telephone number below quoted by Bob Harrison is no longer valid,  you
need to dial +44 (0)1992 610625, although once you have done this, you  will
find yourself talking to an answer-phone. Countless messages for someone  to
contact me have gone unanswered and I now have that sinking feeling that
I've "been had".

I have know of others that paid deposits on strobe sets during the PFA  rally
at Cranfield and have heard nothing since.

This is not intended as a "Sour Grapes" posting, but a genuine warning  to
others not to part with your money until you have the goods in your  hands.
The products are by all accounts good, but I suspect the business is not
doing too well.

Nigel 147