RE: Goldwing Aviation Warning

Subject: RE: Goldwing Aviation Warning
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 10:29:13
Hi! .... a somewhat relieved Hi! !!!!!
I've just spoken to John Bourn of Goldwing. on the land line. He has been
having huge removal problems and BT Connection Problems, along with some
supplier problems. He assures me that he is putting a statement out today
which should alleviate some of the flack, and he is making stringent
efforts to catch up with all orders and parts requirements.
Regards Bob Harrison. 337 G-PTAG