RE: Wing tip acrylic covers

Subject: RE: Wing tip acrylic covers
From: Cope Dave M GELMSX <CopeD@liuknt1.light.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:59:21
I hate to say 'me too', but 'me too'.  I put down a deposit for belly and
fintip system at Cranfield in July (alongside another builder I met there;
sorry Steve, I've forgotten your surname but perhaps you're online and had
some success with them?) however in spite of phonecalls all I have is my
original "back of fag packet" handwritten  receipt.
Has anyone been left "hanging" for so long and still had a system delivered?

Dave Cope #340