BMW - another conversion advertised

Subject: BMW - another conversion advertised
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 23:03:52
With my Europa Club point-of-contact hat on, I have recently received
a flier from:

Microlight Sport Aviation Ltd
3 Silver Lane
West Wickham
Bromley
Kent
England
BR4 0SG
phone/fax: 0208 325 0197
WWW: <http://www.microlightsport.co.uk>

I thought the folk enquiring about BMW 1100cc engine conversions for
the Europa might be interested in the conversion they are
advertising. It's by Chapelet Metallerie in France and offers 3
versions (80, 90, 98 bhp), fuel injection, automatic mixture control
to 4000 metres, and reduction gear box with centrifugal clutch.

I have never heard of this conversion before, and know nothing more
about it than what it says on the flier, which shows tractor & pusher
installations in what appear to be microlights. Please direct queries
to the agents, not me!

regards

Rowland
PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI