Re: BMW - another conversion advertised

Subject: Re: BMW - another conversion advertised
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 23:22:27
Thanks for this Rowland.

Deepak is the Agent for a neat German Engine/Flight Instruments system
for Microlights but may be of interest to Europa Builders.
It's worth looking at his Website.

Or The Alpha MFD Site at: http://www.brauniger.com/alpha/

>With my Europa Club point-of-contact hat on, I have recently received
>a flier from:
>
>Microlight Sport Aviation Ltd
>3 Silver Lane
>West Wickham
>Bromley
>Kent
>England
>BR4 0SG
>phone/fax: 0208 325 0197
>WWW: <http://www.microlightsport.co.uk>
>
>I thought the folk enquiring about BMW 1100cc engine conversions for
>the Europa might be interested in the conversion they are
>advertising. It's by Chapelet Metallerie in France and offers 3
>versions (80, 90, 98 bhp), fuel injection, automatic mixture control
>to 4000 metres, and reduction gear box with centrifugal clutch.

The details for above are:

The Gearbox is Italian (Zan Zottera)

Jacques Chapelet
Metallerie
Parc Industrielle
De L' Erette
44810
Heric
France
Tel No: 0033 2 4057 9410
Fax No: 0033 2 4057 9411

Jacques speaks little or no English but was involved in the BMW powered
Europa being built in Switzerland by Stefen Rouvinez.

I have spoken to Stefen and he was very enthusiastic about the BMW
option.

Kind Regards

Gerry
*** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER ***

Gerry Holland                                   Direct Line : +44 1761 435706
                                                        or  : +44 7071 227887
IntraNet Solutions Inc                          Switchboard : +44 1753 701072
Strategic Business Manager EMEA Operations      Direct Fax  : +44 1761 437590
The Nova Building, Herschel Street              Mobile      : +44 7808 402404
Slough, Berks. SL1 1XS
mailto:gerry.holland@intranetsol.com

Corporate Office:
8091 Wallace Road, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Tel No. 001 612 903 2000

Corporate Web Site     : http://www.intranetsol.com
UK & Europe Web Site   : http://www.intranetsol.co.uk