Re: BMW - another conversion advertised

Subject: Re: BMW - another conversion advertised
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:21:05
I have seen BMW conversions for years in France and have supplied propellers
to several BMW owners in the UK. IMHO the conversions appear to work fine in
micolights and very light kit planes for example ones which often fly on 52
or 65 hp Rotax 2 stroke engines.

They appear to present a little more of a challenge on larger aircraft.

Jerry

                                                lts@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown