Re: Another horizon?

Subject: Re: Another horizon?
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:14:16
I don't think so.

I took my super level and held it on a level smooth surface and ran it side
to side.
Hey presto - It doesn't work.
I thought of using my super level to determine angle of attacks some time
ago.

Probably works in steady state ( NO ACCELERATION )

Not too useful to me as I don't know what steady state  is when I'm flying.
Controlled panic is as good as gets.

(Just joking)

Jerry

                                                lts@avnet.co.uk