Re: electronic scales [was: NEW BUILDER - SCOTLAND]

Subject: Re: electronic scales [was: NEW BUILDER - SCOTLAND]
From: GERAINT L OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 23:01:17
Fergus
Sorry to prolong the debate, but ...

>"most of us mix with a round-tipped spatula on a flat-bottomed
>container"
> Do most if us?

I believe so, Europa provided us with round-tipped spatulas and made no
mention of cutting off the tips.   I've seen no builders tips with regard to
cutting off the tips (other than yours), so can only assume that others do
as I do, and use the spatulas as provided.

> Everyone on net is pleased for you - but then your workmanship was
>never questioned.

Yes it was, and I quote from your post: "If one is sloppy in mixing epoxy,
maybe there are other facets to check. Half the error is commendable, twice
the error calls for counselling".    I resent slurs such as this from
someone who does not know me, nor the standards I work to!
Lloyd