RE: brakes

Subject: RE: brakes
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:51:21
Hi! Klaus. Before you dismantle the caliper make sure that the whole
caliper is free to move through the two external bushes on the mounting
brackets  since mine was inclined to stick and they havent been filled with
oil yet !!!!!! Congrats on your award, it must be satisfying  to get
recognition
I took my effort to Cranfield in it's trailer , which cost me a lot of time
and effort , needing to interupt the paint programe , fetching and carrying
parts temporarily assembling etc. then the PFA can't even get the entry
right in the supplement least of all get my name against it !!!!!! .
Regards.
Bob H 337 G-PTAG