brakes

Subject: brakes
From: Klaus Dietrich <KDIETRIC@AT.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:06:03
Since the beginning of flying my nice little Mk I-Monowheel-Europa-OE-CKD, I
 a had a problem with my wheel brake.  I couldn't manage to set the brake in
 such a way that the brake is completely free when not activated.  There was
 always some grip on the brake, which sometime got to a state that I could h
ardly push the plane back into the hangar.........
It seems that the piston, which pushes on to the exterior pad doesn't fully
retract back into its housing when the brake is not activated.
I tried to take out a bit of the brake fluid but this didn't really help eit
her.

Anybody out there having similar problems with their brakes and any idea to
cure this??  Graham, pleeeease, what are your suggestions.......

Thanks and
Safe flying
Klaus