Re: Upholstery: Seat comfort

Subject: Re: Upholstery: Seat comfort
From: Lindsay <hlindsay@NMSU.Edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 09:06:23

Regarding your "comfort" issue. Perhaps you are not familiar with a series
of very popular seating materials marketed here in the USA by
Temperfoam-Sunmate. May I suggest you contact them at their web page
(www.temperfoam.com) and familiarize yourself with what they have to offer.
Owners Jim and Janice Fix are super nice folks, have an excellent reputation
in the US sport aviation community, and are familiar with our airplane
("aeorplane," forgive me?) having spent a considerable amount of time
visiting the Europa display at AirVenture this year. In brief, the material
(temperfoam) was initially developed for the Appolo program (astronaut
couches) and, while not inexpensive, is truely remarakable material. No...I
don't work for them. Hope this is of some value. -Ed-